> Script Details
GeoRSS Exporter v1.0.3
report inappropriate content
Feb 25 2009
Status of work
ArcScripts is intended for the free exchange of scripts and tools related to ESRI software products. Please alert the moderator if this script is a demo, trial-version, or an advertisement for a retail product.
The GeoRSS Exporter is an ArcMap 9.2 Tool. The tool allows you to do the following:
· Create a GeoRSS export using either the GML or Simple encoding.
· Create a GeoRSS export of all or selected features in a layer within an ArcMap document.
· Specify the title, sub title, author and link for each export
· Specify the fields from the layer that will be used to populate the title, link and summary of each entry in the export.
· Specify the Coordinate system reference using the srsName element (GML encoding only). The srsName element. This element can be used to classify the coordinate reference system of your data. The exporter will create an export using the coordinate system of your data
The tool does not include the following functionality:
· Publishing exports – the publishing of exports as feeds is outside the scope of this tool.
* The Mapbutcher GeoRss Exporter is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
* it under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public License as published by
* the Free Software Foundation; either version 3 of the License, or
* (at your option) any later version.
* The Mapbutcher GeoRss Exporter is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
* GNU Lesser General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU Lesser General Public License
* along with this program. If not, see .
Questions, bugs etc email firstname.lastname@example.org