> Script Details
Add Date Stamp to Layout ArcGIS 9.2 version. Supports auto updates. Full of options.
report inappropriate content
Jun 26 2007
Status of work
ArcScripts is intended for the free exchange of scripts and tools related to ESRI software products. Please alert the moderator if this script is a demo, trial-version, or an advertisement for a retail product.
ArcGIS 9.2 Version
This stamp tool provides the following capabilities.
- Item order can be changed
- Item labels can be modified or deleted
- Items can be turned on and off
- Support for multiple text boxes
- Support for Automatic stamping upon document opening
Stamp tool provides "AUTO STAMP CAPABILITIES"
The layout signature block is automatically updated when the project is opened.
The following items are available:
- Printing Date (Multiple display formats)
- File Name with or without file path
- Author Name (can be automatically retrieved from Document Properties)
- Coordinate System
- Projection Name
- Projection Type
- Details such as False Easting and Northing
- Computer Information
- User Name
- Machine Name
- Operating System
- ArcMap Build Number
- Company Name
- Document Title (can be automatically retrieved from Document Properties)
- Subject (can be automatically retrieved from Document Properties)
- Disclosure Statement
- Additional Text 1
- Additional Text 2
Again these items can be turned on or off and the order that they are displayed can
The font type, size, bold, italic and paragraph alignment are also available.
Updated May 28, 2007 Version 12.9.3
- added font color
Updated May 30, 2007 Version 12.9.5
- If no date format was selected an error message displayed. Fixed
Updated June 15, 2007 Version 12.9.9
- Added ability for direct access to Document Properties Dialog Box.
- Tool new removes obsolete text boxes when a box splitter is deleted.
Updated June 26, 2007 Version 12.9.11
- Fixed bug introduced in previous version where the tool would delete all layout text boxes.
**** Prerequisites ************
Microsoft .Net Framework 2.o
ArcGIS .Net Support
ArcGIS 9.2 Service Pack 1