> Script Details
report inappropriate content
Jul 21 2004
Status of work
ArcScripts is intended for the free exchange of scripts and tools related to ESRI software products. Please alert the moderator if this script is a demo, trial-version, or an advertisement for a retail product.
ArchTools is a set of GIS scripts useful for common tasks in archaeology applications of GIS.
When loaded, it adds a menu (ArchTools) to the View and Table GUIs with the following choices:
1. Create a SW Corner Column (useful for labeling)
2. Create a polygon grid (site grid)
3. Create excavation blocks based on SW Datum Points
4. Find missing numbers in a sequence
5. Find Dimensions of Polygons
6. Summarize multiple columns
For more detailed descriptions of each of these, see the readme file.
Any comments, concerns, bug reports, praise, contact me with the "contact author" link above.
If this is used in any research or modified, I would appreciate being cited.
Phillips, Shaun. 2004. ArchTools Extension for ESRI ArcView 3.X. Available at http://arcscripts.esri.com/details.asp?dbid=13599