> Script Details
report inappropriate content
NARCIS VILA LLAONA
Jul 31 2003
Status of work
ArcScripts is intended for the free exchange of scripts and tools related to ESRI software products. Please alert the moderator if this script is a demo, trial-version, or an advertisement for a retail product.
"GPS Hal Toolbar" is an ArcMap toolbar that allows users to communicate in real time ArcMap with a GPS receiver connected on a serial port and configurated with the NMEA communication interface.
- Monitorize the position of any GPS connected directly or remotely to the PC.
- Save the Track as a layer of ArcMap.
You need to be cartography of the zone where the GPS is displaying.
Tested on GARMIN III+ / GARMIN II+ receivers, ArcGis 8.2 and Windows XP.
I you have any version installed on your machine, you need uninstall it before install this version.
This is an experimental version. Any trouble you can report to me at my email support adress (see the Readme.txt file).
126.96.36.1999 07/31/03 - Internal improvements
188.8.131.527 07/11/03 - Internal improvements
184.108.40.2067 06/30/2003- Internal improvements.
220.127.116.116 06/23/2003- Internal improvements.
18.104.22.1683 06/21/2003- NMEA.OCX component removed.
- "GPS Toolbar" and GPS unit communication through the Windows API.
- Internal improvements
22.214.171.1246 - Map rotation added.
- Internal improvements.
126.96.36.1998 - Internal improvements.
- Polygon track added.
- 100 points limit.
188.8.131.52 - Internal improvements
1.0.0.000 - First version
- See the "Readme.txt" file.
- See the "Readme_NMEA_OCX.txt" for uninstall the NMEA.OCX component only. (if you choice this option, you need to override the GPS_Hal.dll component for this new version at the same folder that you have it).