> Script Details
Easy Profiler2.1 - Generate Profile From Contour ,FREE, no more extension required.
report inappropriate content
Jun 1 2001
Status of work
ArcScripts is intended for the free exchange of scripts and tools related to ESRI software products. Please alert the moderator if this script is a demo, trial-version, or an advertisement for a retail product.
1. Easy to use.
2. Step by Step.
4. No more extension required.
You can use this program to generate profile from contour.
This was written by Avenue of ArcView GIS. It only for ArcView GIS 3.X. It’s free and, no more Extension is required.
Before using this program you must have contour Theme(Polyline Theme with Elevation Value Field).
The Main Function are include:
1. Generate Profile by a drawing Polyline on the Display.
2. Generate Profile by a selected Polyline in the Active Theme.
3. You can get "X","Y","Z","D" fields in the new Profile theme.
4.Where "X","Y" are the real coordinate,"Z" is the elevation,and "D" is the distance from corssing point to start point of profile line.
5.Draw Profile from "continuous" Point Theme.
Copy the program file—“Profiler021.avx” into your ArcView Home Directory— “$Home\Esri\Av_gis30\Arcview\Ext32\”.
***The Profiler021.zip contain
1.Easy Profiler v2.1 user guide.
3.Profile021.apr---sourse code are included.
1. This program was written by Min-Lang Huang.
2. Any copy or use will welcome.
3. Any suggest will appreciate.
4. If any problems please contact author.